Workout Combo Pack Save Big!
Here is why I believe that home workouts are much better than gym memberships:
- No strings attached: I can buy a BeachbodyBrazil Butt Move: The Samba Tomato. Read more ... » home workout program8 Reasons Why Women Should Set up a Home Gym to Workout!. Read more ... » like Les MillsWhy BODYPUMP drives amazing results. Read more ... » Pump or InsanityFormer Competitive Bench Presser Loses 28 Pounds in 60 Days. Read more ... » and use it as long as I want and then start a new program whenever I feel like it without suffering any kind of penalty. The gym membership was only available as a contract for 12 -18 months, though. So I would have been stuck with a monthly bill for at least a year even if I stopped training there.
- More bang for your buck: The gym membership had a monthly fee of $60. I did the math in my head very quick and said “Thanks, but no thanks.” A year’s membership fees inlcuding the sign up fee of $100 would have cost me $820–that is 3 times as much as I paid for my whole library of Beachbody home workout programs3 Reasons Why You Should Workout at Home. Read more ... » (I currently have 10!). Besides, my workout DVDs have one low price for unlimited training. You can’t beat that.
- 1-on-1 attention from trainers: Yeah, I know, Shaun TFormer Competitive Bench Presser Loses 28 Pounds in 60 Days. Read more ... ». is not really in my living room when I do the Plyometric Cardio Circuit. But it sure feels like it. He is giving me non-stop advice and motivation and makes me work my butt off. At the gym, however, you are lucky if you get enough feedback to get your heart rate up. Unless you can find the rare breed of a personal trainer who can truly keep his eye balls focused on you.
- Time savings: When I work out at home I don’t have to worry about wasting my valuable time in traffic, but I can rather spend it on a longer workout. Plus I don’t have to wait on my “trainer” to tell me what to do next while he is chatting up the hot chick on the other side of the room.
- Gas money savings: Current gas prices are no pick-nick and every mile you can avoid to drive will help you save money on gas (not to mention you are also doing your part to reduce air pollution). Driving to the gym is a trip you can avoid if you work out at home like I do.
- Convenience: At home you can pop the workout DVD in your player and get your sweat on whenever it fits into your schedule. So you won’t have to rearrange your life while trying to fit some fitness into your daily schedule. At the gym you have to follow their schedule, which can throw a real curve ball into your weight lossIs This the New Celebrity Diet?. Read more ... » efforts if you are already very busy. FOR INSTANCE….CHECK OUT MY VIDEO!!
7. Health3 Day Refresh and Shakeology: Break Bad Habits. See Success.. Read more ... » hazards: Let’s be honest, everyone sweats, sneezes or coughs occasionally. At the gym all those bodily fluids end up on exerciseIs This the New Celebrity Diet?. Read more ... » equipment and all over the locker rooms. Picking up a virus this way is almost a given unless you have the immune system of Superman. At home, on the other hand, all you have to worry about is your own mess and germs, which is still less risky than being exposed to the junk of hundreds of other people. LEARN MORE ABOUT MY HOME WORKOUT GROUPS[cta id=”1000″ align=”none”]