As PiYo quickly gains popularity among the public, one question is being frequently asked; what is PiYo10 Things Everyone Has Thought About at Least Once During Yoga. Read more ... » workout? The answer to this is quite simple. It is a low-impact, full-body, athletic workout brought to us by Chalene JohnsonPiYo Moves to Tighten and Tone Your Buns. Read more ... », directed at all individuals regardless of their age and fitnessSee How I Gained 20 Pounds of Lean Muscle with P90X. Read more ... » level.
PiYo combines Pilates, yoga10 Things Everyone Has Thought About at Least Once During Yoga. Read more ... » and several dynamic exercises, to achieve a workout session that targets different muscles in the body. Each session lasts for between 25-45 minutes and is set to music, yet requires no weights or jumping motions. The overall aim of the workout is to develop strong, toned and lean muscles, build endurance, burn up fatHow to get rid of back fat. Read more ... » and improve agility.
Below is a list of the 8 different workouts included:
1. Align- 46 minutes
2. Define: Upper body- 35 minutes
3. Define: Lower body- 25 minutes
4. Sweat- 35 minutes
5. Core6 Moves for a Six-Pack, An Isometric Core Workout from Tony Horton. Read more ... »- 30 minutes
6. Drench- 40 minutes
7. Strength intervals- 25 minutes
8. Sculpt- 30 minutes
When undertaking the aforementioned workouts, you should expect to exerciseIs This the New Celebrity Diet?. Read more ... » the following parts of your body.
1. PiYo lower body workouts target your calves, quads, hamstrings and glutes, and purpose to define and tone these areas with the intention of giving you lean leg muscles.
CORE AND BACK
1. A powerful core, chiseled back and sculpted absHow to get rid of your muffin top. Read more ... » is the dream of every individual working out. That is why PiYo makes use of core workouts, which eliminate fat and build muscles on these areas of your body.
1. You can always pinpoint a person who works out by examining the condition of their arms, shoulders and triceps.
2. Upper body workouts aim to define these 3 features, through strengthening and stretching the muscles located on your torso.
There are several PiYo workout exercises that cater to your body in its entirety.
1. To begin with we have the Align workout that aims to educate you on the fundamental techniques involved in the PiYo workout, with the aim of familiarizing your body with the techniques undertaken throughout the workout. The goal of Align is to give each individual the tools needed to take full advantage of the program.
2. We also have another full-body workout in the form of Sculpt. This intense workout helps you achieve greater muscleSee How I Gained 20 Pounds of Lean Muscle with P90X. Read more ... » endurance and a faster metabolism through the use of differently paced exercises, and in the process reshapes your figure.
3. The drench workout is a sweat inducing endurance exercise session that involves each muscle in your body. What you attain out of this exercise is a reduction in your fat deposits and a quick increase in your metabolic rate.
4. We also have the sweat workout which should not be confused with the drench workout listed above. This traditional PiYo workout has a fast tempo, and makes use of dynamic conditioning, ab workouts, cardio yoga flows and body weight resistance strength training to achieve a chiseled physique.
5. Unlike the workouts listed above, the strength intervals workout is designed to tone your muscles and burn your caloriesHow Many Calories Should I Eat?. Read more ... » in a short period of time. This is done by making use of fast paced dynamic exercises, as opposed to weights.