The guidelines for how to reduce body fatHow to get rid of back fat. Read more ... » percentage aren’t complicated.
It’s certainly not necessary to starve yourself to reduce body fat or spend hours every day sweating your body fat off at the gym.
But, in order to reduce body fat percentage numbers permanently you’ll have to make some lifestyle changes and learn some healthy new habits.
And if you put your mind to it, you’ll be the proud new owner of a brand new body in just a few short months. The twelve steps below are the best ways to reduce body fat. Just take it one step at a time to reach your destination.
How to Reduce Body Fat Percentage in 12 Steps
1. Build more muscleSee How I Gained 20 Pounds of Lean Muscle with P90X. Read more ... ». One of the best ways to reduce body fat is weight trainingDon’t Make a New Year’s Resolution. Make a #REALsolution.. Read more ... ». As you increase lean muscle massSee How I Gained 20 Pounds of Lean Muscle with P90X. Read more ... » you burn more caloriesHow Many Calories Should I Eat?. Read more ... ».
2. Eat for great health3 Day Refresh and Shakeology: Break Bad Habits. See Success.. Read more ... ». When you eat for great health you’re making sure to have the necessary energy3 Day Refresh and Shakeology: Break Bad Habits. See Success.. Read more ... » to exerciseIs This the New Celebrity Diet?. Read more ... » and enjoy your life.
3. Avoid refined carbsCarbs: A Love Story. Read more ... ». Sugar and other refined carbohydratesCarbs: A Love Story. Read more ... », zap your energy, ruin your health and contribute to excess body fat. Stick with whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables9 Foods That Aren’t As Healthy As You Think. Read more ... » and other high fiber food.
4. Enjoy your proteinGot Milk? Try Chocolate Milk After Your Workout. Read more ... ». To make sure you reduce fat and not muscle when losing weight6 Reasons You're Not Losing Weight. Read more ... », it’s essential to get enough protein. Use low calorie high protein shakes for mini meals. And have fun adding fruit or flavorings.
5. Drink more water. As you up your water intake to at least 8 glasses a day, the less hungry and more refreshed you’ll feel.
6. Increase activity. If you’re eating less calories, low impact physical activity, like walking, swimming and yoga10 YOGA POSES YOU MUST SEE TO BELIEVE. Read more ... » for at least 30 minutes a day, burns fat, builds a strong lean body and helps boost metabolismHow to Boost Your Metabolism. Read more ... » activity.
7. Know your calories. When we eat unconsciously, calories start adding up. Make sure you’re not storing up more than you burn for energy.
8. Have 4-6 mini meals. Instead of 3 big meals a day, go for 4 to 6 small meals. It helps increase metabolism and burn extra calories.
9. Eat more veggies. Most plain vegetables are so low in calories and so high in fiber content that it’s almost like you’ve eaten no calories at all.
10. Eliminate sodas. Sodas are bad for your health and add unnecessary calories. Learn to love drinking pure, clean, calorie-free water.
11. Enjoy other pleasures. Whenever possible, indulge in simple healthy activities that you enjoy (besides eating). Make a list and have fun.
12. Get much stronger. Strength training improves flexibility, increases fitnessCIZE and Shakeology: Fun. Nutrition. Results.. Read more ... », strengthens joints and bones, builds muscle and helps reduce fat.
Now that you know how to reduce body fat percentage, the rest is up to you. Just add one step at a time and increase your pace slow and easy.